[paper.doll] Sale

[paper.doll] is having a huge sale. The store was packed when I went there with major lag.. but hey who isn't willing to face some lag to get a steal on hair, shoes, clothes and even skins?

Click here for SLURL!

There is one outfit I wanted to post. I am not one to wear heels. I hate them with a passion. Only will wear them when the outfit screams for them so I am all over outfits that are sexy and yet allow me to wear flats while still looking decent.






This outfit is:

BuckledUp for 10L.


The only problem I have found with this outfit is the back side of the prims for the shorts. They seem to look a bit off but I am sure with some editing it can be fixed to look perfect.


Also I am wearing a skin from [paper.doll]. The skin is awsome for the price. Was only 50L. It has good shading on the body,face and the boob area. Its a serious must have for that price!!





The hair also is from [paper.doll]. Again this was on sale for 25L. When you get it you will have to mod it but thats the norm for hair.


All in all for 80L you can put together a totally different look with clothes, skin and hair that are worth 10 times more then what you paid. Don't you just love amazing sales????

















Please note: The tats, Necklace, Eyelashes, piercing and shoes are not from [paper.doll]

1 Response to "[paper.doll] Sale"

Post a Comment